WE ARE HIRING
Last modified: November 2016.
40Nuggets, an awesome Jerusalem based start-up is hiring!
40Nuggets believes that business, even online and at scale, is about individuals.
40Nuggets creates an individually personalized layer for any website, thereby accelerating conversions by reacting to each visitor in an individualized manner.
Our offices are located in Jerusalem – Talpiot.
Junior Full-Stack Engineer - Position #183
40Nuggets is looking for a Junior Full-Stack Engineer
- Play a key role in developing new product features
- Work closely with other software developers, design team, and product management to deliver great results in an agile environment
- Take part in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design through coding, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Full time position
- Passion to stay ahead of the curve on front-end and back-end technology and development trends in the industry
- Proven ability to learn a large code base quickly, and to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Understanding of front-end engineering principles and experience using JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS - big advantage
- Experience using other dynamic web application languages (PHP) - big advantage
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent - big advantage
Email resume to: email@example.com
Account Support, Customer Success - Maternity Position - Position #308
This is a 5 month maternity leave position with potential for permanent employment thereafter. You will be supporting Account Managers in their work on customer accounts. The Customer Success team is motivated by getting customers off to a great start via a high intensity onboarding process and identifying opportunities for customers to extend the use of 40Nuggets products and services to help achieve maximum benefits.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
- Respond to direct customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Respond to help tickets processed through our ticketing System, Zendesk
- Assist Account Managers with actions on client accounts
- Assist Account Managers with reporting or account analytics
- Prepare account updates and presentations in collaboration with Account Managers
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work while maintaining high level of customer service
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow‐through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of marketing metrics and analytics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Learning and growth opportunity within a fast paced startup environment
- An awesome team of forward thinking, innovative, go‐getters
- A hip open office space in the center of Talpiot (yes, I said hip and Talpiot in the same sentence)
- Lots of free coffee and the ubiquitous Start‐up Sunday Brunch
Required for consideration:
- English mother tongue
- Legal eligibility to work in the State of Israel
Sound like you? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org