WE ARE HIRING
Last modified: November 2016.
40Nuggets, an awesome Jerusalem based start-up is hiring!
40Nuggets believes that business, even online and at scale, is about individuals.
40Nuggets creates an individually personalized layer for any website, thereby accelerating conversions by reacting to each visitor in an individualized manner.
Our offices are located in Jerusalem – Talpiot.
Junior Full-Stack Engineer - Position #183
40Nuggets is looking for a Junior Full-Stack Engineer
- Play a key role in developing new product features
- Work closely with other software developers, design team, and product management to deliver great results in an agile environment
- Take part in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design through coding, testing, deployment and maintenance.
Full time position
- Passion to stay ahead of the curve on front-end and back-end technology and development trends in the industry
- Proven ability to learn a large code base quickly, and to work both independently and as a member of a team
- Understanding of front-end engineering principles and experience using JS libraries/frameworks such as AngularJS - big advantage
- Experience using other dynamic web application languages (PHP) - big advantage
- An academic degree in computer science or equivalent - big advantage
Email resume to: email@example.com
Account Manager, Customer Success - Position #201
This is a full‐time position, reporting to the Head of Customer Success, with the opportunity to advance as the company grows.
The Customer Success team is motivated by getting customers off to a great start via a high intensity onboarding process, customer retention, and identifying opportunities for customers to extend the use of 40Nuggets products and services to help achieve maximum benefits. You will be working directly with customers within the automotive industry from primarily the United States.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
- Oversee and insure smooth transition from close, through Onboarding, and into Retention phase
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers inside customer organizations
- Develop and share best practices to drive adoption and ROI for customers **
- Develop and maintain deep expertise of product to provide to customers **
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expanding each Customer's use and adoption
- Make sure customers are kept up to date with new feature releases
- Insure customers are provided with educational material and training opportunities
- Uncover and mitigate any risk that threatens each customer's growth, satisfaction, or renewal
- Regular monitoring and review of account analytics
- Own all primary customer communication and resolve escalations with speed and efficiency
- Coordinate and manage new and ongoing client account projects
- Implement regular feedback and survey opportunities
- Collaborate with the Sales team to secure long‐term renewals
- Collaborate with the Product team to communicate customer requests/ product friction points
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in a customer service position
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work while maintaining high level of customer service
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow‐through techniques
- Demonstrates basic problem solving abilities, coupled with a desire to take on responsibility
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fantastic listening and influencing skills
- Confidence, patience, ambition and drive
More on "drive": you should be persistent and unwavering in your desire and ability to follow through with client communications
- Basic understanding of marketing metrics and analytics
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Marketing tools and technology
- Working knowledge of Zendesk or other help ticketing/ support systems
- Ability to assess and delegate several tasks at once as well as track and follow up on them
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself to get things done with minimal oversight.
- Ability to manage others with respect and professionalism
** Bonus if you've worked in a tech/SAAS startup.
** Double bonus if you've worked in client services for a tech/SAAS startup.
What we're offering:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Learning and growth opportunity within a fast paced startup environment
- An awesome team of forward thinking, innovative, go‐getters
- A hip open office space in the center of Talpiot (yes, I said hip and Talpiot in the same sentence)
- Lots of free coffee and the ubiquitous Start‐up Sunday Brunch
Required for consideration:
- English mother tongue
- Ability to work some evening hours (Israel time 3pm to 11pm) Monday – Thursday nights (note: these are not the regular hours, this is simply when you may find yourself making some calls.)
Sound like you? Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org